niedziela, 3 grudnia 2017

Christmas Poinsettia's + Mini Album


Hi Everyone!!!  I had such fun teaching my lovely
craft buddies how to make poinsettia's with Foamiran 
last weekend at our monthly crop meeting.  


I used some of the pastel blue ones to decorate my
hand made Christmas Album which will be gifted to 
a dear friend as part of her Christmas gift.  



Here are a few of the inside pages for you to peek at.



Products Used 
I used the following products for my flowers.
Just click on the link to take you to the store








Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us here at
Foamiran Worldwide.  I hope you will be encouraged to try making
some beautiful flowers. 


Hugs 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...