czwartek, 2 listopada 2017

Get Well Soon Gift!! + Tutorial


Hello my dears Its Suzi here and I'm thrilled to be here sharing my Design Team
project with you here at  Foamiran Worldwide.




I made a small get well gift pouch to cheer my friend up!!!
All my products are from 



Here is a closer look at the flowers. 



This is the contents in the pouch -
Yummy Hot Chocolate, mini vanilla marshmallows and a choccie biscuit !!!
What more could a friend ask for. 



My papers and sentiment are from Lemoncraft House of Roses (you will find them HERE)


Tutorial on how I made my flowers!!



I used the following products for my flowers.
Just click on the link to take you to the store







Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us here at
Foamiran Worldwide.  I hope you will be encouraged to try making
some beautiful flowers. 

Hugs 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...