środa, 4 października 2017

Foamiran Worldwide Design Team

Welcome everyone!!!

It's time to announce our fabulous Design Team
 which will be sharing with you all their knowledge, new techniques and inspirations.

 I am 65 years young, married with 2 Children and Grandmother to 4 Grandsons and 1 Granddaughter. I live in a small town in Scotland and have been crafting now for 7 years. I needed a hobby when I retired from the music industry as a professional singer. I fell in love with papercrafting and since finding Foamiran via my Design Team post with Scrap and Craft I have a new passion for creating beautiful flowers and I can't wait to share them with you on a regular basis, my BLOG



Hello! I'm very glad to be part of this wonderful team. 
I have been making cards for several years. 
And I've always done the flowers I decorate my cards with. 
I have tried all sorts of paper flowers, and I have recently made flowers of foamiran. 
I love handmade flowers very much.
My Facebook page and BLOG



Hi  my name is Monika, I’m a wife and a mother to two beautiful girls (ages 6 and 9). I have been crafting for years and love to experiment different materials, styles and techniques to make cards and other projects.
In recent months I fell in love with foamiran and been making a lot of flowers from it. What makes foam so popular is that it's so easy to shape and that's why it's so appealing to me and many others. I love making video tutorials and hope that my projects will inspire you. 
Check out my 

We hope that you will like our inspirations.

Happy crafting everyone xxx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...